We will be operating as far North as Newcastle – West, Merseyside and West Lancashire – South, Northampton - with our heartland remaining in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
Why? Quite simple really.
- Our customers demand low prices – so we aim to please.
- They need a comprehensive product range – which we have.
- Time equals money - our depots are strategically placed to reduce travel time and checkout is fast and efficient or we can deliver to you..
- Online ordering – if you cannot get into our depots, then simply order on online. Over half of our customers are doing so.
- We're always here to offer support and advice – offering that little bit extra whenever it is most needed.
- Unitas Wholesale – we are members of the UK’s largest independent buying group.
At both our depots in Grimsby and Hull, we have over 60,000 sq. ft. of floor space featuring more than 40,000 products.
Between them, these centres are working with customers from every corner of our region, from Scarborough in the north, across to Goole and Selby in the west, the whole of North and North East Lincolnshire and further south into Lincolnshire and the East Midlands.
The Dee Bee Wholesale customer network is growing every day.
A MULTI-MILLION POUND, FAMILY BUSINESS
Dee Bee Wholesale is part of The Ramsden Group; a long established and well respected family business that has never lost sight of its traditional values of loyalty and value for money.
Today, it is a multi-million pound organisation employing almost 200 people across the retail and cash and carry sectors.
We are continually re-investing in the latest technology and the best staff to make sure your shopping experience is stress free and efficient.
At both our Cash and Carry depots we have recently invested in a voice directed Warehouse Management System (WMS), which uses speech recognition for accurate hands-free order picking and intelligent routing, and an Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD) system.
WHERE WE LEAD AND OTHERS FOLLOW
So many of the products are the same wherever you shop. The difference at Dee Bee Wholesale is often lower cost and better service.
It’s in our interests to see all our business customers grow and prosper so why wouldn't we give them the best deal?
We're entirely autonomous and not driven by pure financial targets. We genuinely believe in putting something back into the community that has made us the success we are today.
AND ON A PERSONAL NOTE...
Our success depends to a large extent on your success. We really do see you as partners.
We work hard to understand your needs so we can literally deliver the right goods.
Nothing pleases the Ramsden family and staff more that to see you – our customer – thrive and prosper.