Considering recent policy changes regarding minimum orders, we thought it be prudent to re-iterate some of our existing policies and procedures to give clarity to all.
- Delivery damages – Must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- Delivery shortages – Must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- Return of good stock – Must be requested within 24 hours of the stock being delivered.
- Minimum orders – To exceed £300 ex vat excluding tobacco. (We have temporarily reduced this to £250 due to Covid). We will deliver below this amount, but you would be subject to a £20 + vat delivery charge.
- Orders – all delivered orders must be received and processed by 12pm for next day delivery in line with your set delivery days.
If you require any further information on any of the above, then please do not hesitate to contact me direct or speak to your Business development manager.
Sales Director Retail
Mob: 07766 696723