Facebook competition (Win a Fitbit Charge 5) terms and conditions
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to Ron Ramsdens Ltd and not to Facebook.
- Entry to prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their immediate family) of Ron Ramsdens Ltd, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Facebook Page promotions.
- To enter, you must 'Like' the post by the relevant closing date and time.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The prize consists of one Fitbit Charge 5. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable. No part the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If the winner is unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- The draw will be held within seven days of the closing of the relevant promotion. The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all entries.
- The prize in respect of this particular promotion will be set out in the Post.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Promoter's Facebook Page and instructions will be included on how to claim the prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner must accept the prize within 3 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
- The winner’s name may be published through other mediums including but not limited to pages on the Promoter's website, Twitter account and printed advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is:
Ron Ramsden Ltd
Adam Smith Street
North East Lincolnshire